: Complete lines.
- For play, click to "Play" and use arrow keys.
- In menu, you can modify keys.
- 1 line completed = 2 points
- 2 lines completed = 6 points
- 3 lines completed = 12 points
- 4 lines completed = 20 points
- To complete a level, you must complete 20 lines.
- When the level is completed, you earn a time bonus points.
- At each level, the speed will increase according to the following calculation: 75%^level*1.5
This game is a great family card game.
Younger players are often able to compete with older players because they can be very good at memory-based games.
The objective is to collect the most pairs of cards.
On each turn, a player turns over any two cards (one at a time) and keeps them if the cards match.
If they successfully match a pair they get to keep the cards, and that player gets another turn.
When a player turns over two cards that do not match, those cards are turned face down again (in the same position) and it becomes the next player’s turn.
The trick is to remember which cards are where.
The person with the most pairs at the end of the game wins.
The images of the cards are the MARVEL characters from the Marvel Contest of Champions game (https://playcontestofchampions.com
The characters come from Marvel Contest of Champions Wiki (http://marvel-contestofchampions.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Champions
The game code comes to site https://github.com/wwwtyro/Astray
Marvel card Shortly