Goal : Complete lines.
- For play, click to "Play" and use arrow keys.
- In menu, you can modify keys.
- 1 line completed = 2 points
- 2 lines completed = 6 points
- 3 lines completed = 12 points
- 4 lines completed = 20 points
Level completed :
- To complete a level, you must complete 20 lines.
- When the level is completed, you earn a time bonus points.
- At each level, the speed will increase according to the following calculation: 75%^level*1.5
This game is a great family card game.
Younger players are often able to compete with older players because they can be very good at memory-based games.
The objective is to collect the most pairs of cards.
On each turn, a player turns over any two cards (one at a time) and keeps them if the cards match.
If they successfully match a pair they get to keep the cards, and that player gets another turn.
When a player turns over two cards that do not match, those cards are turned face down again (in the same position) and it becomes the next player’s turn.
The trick is to remember which cards are where.
The person with the most pairs at the end of the game wins.
The images of the cards are the MARVEL characters from the Marvel Contest of Champions game (https://playcontestofchampions.com)
The characters come from Marvel Contest of Champions Wiki (http://marvel-contestofchampions.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Champions)
The game code comes to site https://github.com/wwwtyro/Astray.
Connect Four is a two-player connection game in which the players take turns dropping one colored disc from the top into a eight-column, seven-row vertically suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the lowest available space within the column. The objective of the game is to be the first to form a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line of four of one's own discs. Connect Four is a solved game. The first player can always win by playing the right moves.